Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Shocking Science of Success

Is it really possible to bend reality?

Intentionally influence and control anything



how to get anything and everything you want out of life
Life doesn't always go the way you want it to. Sometimes things just fall apart, no matter how hard you try to keep them together. That happened to me, and it wasn't fun. It pushed me to the edge, but then I found something that pulled me back, and I am so glad that I did.

I was never the most confident person in the world. If there was one word to describe me throughout most of my life it would be 'average'. Average looks, hair, personality, everything—and my confidence and relationships suffered for it.

Somehow I managed to settle down with the first girl I dated, but I guess we didn't really know each other enough. She got frustrated with my constant lack of self-esteem and pessimistic nature, and eventually filed for divorce after only a year. I spiraled into depression after she left me, and before I knew it I was on medication, always keeping to myself and losing touch with the few friends I actually had. It got so bad at one point that I spent an entire month at home on sick leave.

It was that month when my friends decided to stage an intervention. One day they turned up at my house to give me a talk, and something else. That something else was called Tesla Code Secrets, and it was the best thing I've ever been given. They said it would help me get out of my funk, and make me an all-round better person.


Although skeptical, I remembered the phrase about never looking a gift horse in the mouth, and I decided to take it and put it into practice. I devoured everything in the book over the course of a weekend, and to my surprise, came out of it with knowing things that I'd never known existed before.

You see, with the things I learned in Tesla Code Secrets I was able to unlock the potential within me to become a better person. I was done with being average—I became unique. The Code helped me grow as a person over the course of a few months, and in turn solved the problems I had with myself.

With what I learned, I was able to pull myself out of depression, and improve myself. I discovered how to control my social anxiety and get rid of my worrisome nature using the techniques taught in the book. I especially enjoyed the part about Psycho-Feedback, which is something I used to keep myself in a relaxed state when in high-pressure situations (such as going to parties, which I never used to do).

I guess you could say that I re-invented myself, going from shy and depressed, to full of self-confidence and happy. For the first time I was able to get out, meet people and enjoy myself. It was amazing, and even my friends commented on the drastic shift in my personality.

It wasn't long before I was doing it every day, and I actually managed to meet someone. We've been dating for a few months now, and I'm sure she doesn't find me annoying. And it's all thanks to the Tesla Code Secrets. It helped make me a better person, and improve my life. I really would recommend this to anyone who wants to make a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Started Now!

Powered By Blogger | Template Created By www.autopilotprofits.com